Monday, August 1, 2011

Quirks and random facts

Today's blog was going to be a narrative about Jury Duty, however biological issues prevented my attendance this morning. Therefore, I thought I would further introduce myself to you by telling you about a few quirks and weirdnesses I have. I've already been psychologically evaluated, so don't worry, I've been told I'm somewhat normal. *Wink*

  • I seem to like to write in list format. Which always drove my teachers crazy, because they wanted outlines. I hate writing outlines. Usually I write my entire essay first, and then write the outline from that. They never know the difference.
  • I like cold, microwaved burritos dipped in applesauce and sour cream.
  • I clean my toilet every morning with shampoo that does nothing but make my hair scream in pain.
  • At any given time, I will have three bottles of lotion and four lip balms in my purse.
  • I have a Dayplanner, but only use the monthly calendar. I like to leave the daily pages clear because it gives the impression that I actually have free time.
  • I like eating leftovers cold. This really grosses out the DBF.
  • I have two birthmarks. Sometimes I forget about one, and try to scrub it off before remembering.
  • I set my alarm to ring before my job calls me in the morning. I'm afraid I won't hear the screaming loudness of the phone, even though you can probably hear it where you are.
  • I put my applesauce in a glass and drink it through a straw. (Evidently I do strange things with applesauce.)
  • I check websites in the exact same order every day.
  • I listen to hypnosis tracks to help me sleep. ( Check out www.glennharold.com )
  • I hate black coffee. Usually I have so much crap in my coffee that there is no caffeine left.
  • I kiss my cat. And she kisses me back.
I hope to be able to bring you Tales of the Courthouse sometime this week. Stay tuned. Where I live, you are guaranteed hilarious reading.

7 comments:

  1. Burritos dipped in applesauce. How authentically Mexican of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. I really keep the purity alive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me at "shampoo in the toilet"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also like a little coffee with my cream and sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shampoo is awesome in the toilet! Especially that cheap clarifying crap.

    I put weird stuff in my coffee, like hot cocoa mix, funky sugar-free syrups, booze, ... oh, have you ever tried it with vanilla ice cream???? Oh YEAH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm the same way with my coffee....with all the shit in it I'm not even sure it's coffee anymore......I'm also the same way with lotion and lip gloss, even though I always use the same one of each. I make ZERO sense.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mixing food grosses me out, so I almost gagged at the applesauce, and then really gagged a little at sour cream. (shudders) I do like leftovers cold though. You can get these little juice pouch things of apple sauce to go, FYI. And I only drink coffee from coffee shops, and order the following: Grande non-fat, no-whip, white mocha, with peppermint. So there's a little coffee left at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete